ELK-STACK DEVELOPER - fulltime
Based in: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Because of our rapid international growth we’re looking to expand the young and dynamic team of our award winning tech company. For the development of our cloud TV platform we’re looking for an experienced ELK-Stack Developer.
You’ll be responsible for collecting, processing and creating data-driven insights. You use all the data we gather on our users and videos to create insights for our clients so they can be even more successful in the execution of their business-models. All this data will also be helpful for us to develop the best video-recommendations engine for our users.
Of course you won't do this alone, you'll join our team of (backend) developers with whom you'll also work on the platform’s backend API. This is a chance for you to work with cool techniques such as NodeJS in a Serverless Setup.
Our ideal candidate has knowledge of the ELK-Stack and has strong data-analytical abilities. Knowledge of NodeJS is considered a plus.
Apply if you have:
- Experience with Elastic Search;
- Experience with Logstash;
- Experience with Kibana.
- Experience with AWS products such as:
- API Gateway;
- Dynamo DB.
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Experience with Firebase.
TradeCast is an award winning, rapidly growing tech company based in Zwolle (The Netherlands). It is our ambition to break through the barriers of traditional publishing, marketing and broadcasting with our platform to easily start your own online TV channel or broadcasting platform. This technology has won several important media and tech awards, including ‘Best of TV Technology’ at the 2017 NAB Show in Las Vegas, the world’s largest media trade show. The TradeCast platform is a unique, scalable product that engages, activates and binds target groups for our customers, giving them countless exploitable business models in the online video market.
What we offer:
- A never-the-same-day-twice kind of job in a dynamic and young organization;
- Good terms of employment and 25 paid holidays;
- Flexible work hours;
- An office that’s easily accessible by car and just five minutes away from the train station;
- Fresh fruit and drinks available to enjoy;
- Great staff parties and weekly TGI Friday drinks;
- Finally, and most importantly, a chance to be part of something great. We're a group of ambitious creatives ready to make a difference on a global scale. This also means we're pioneering every step of the way. This challenge, where nothing is ever one hundred percent set in stone, is something you have to fully accept and embrace.
Do you enjoy working with an international and dynamic organisation? Then please send your CV, motivation and sample code or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions about this vacancy can also be sent to the same email address.